To fully utilize our knowledge, creativity and collaboration to build relationships that create sustainable growth and profit for our company, and our partners, in the ever changing global marketplace.
Our Core Values
Entrepreneurial and growth oriented
Continuously learning and leveraging knowledge
Effective risk managers
Collaborators within and beyond the company
Creating a stimulating and rewarding place to work
Trustworthy and have a high level of integrity
DWWC GROUP is an international trading company that specializes in the trading of Consumer Electronics, Mobile Phones, Health & Beauty Products, Electrical as well as a wide range of products. We are always eager to develop new trading partners, while continuing to maintain the valuable relationships we have already established in international trade markets.
Our expert trading teams have many years of experience sourcing products from a variety of international origins and finding the lowest prices. Many of our traders are native to the countries with which we have business relationships, allowing them to have a better knowledge of the client’s specific country and needs.
We have also become experts at the logistics involved with shipments and will arrange for the movement of the product so that you can focus on your own business. Delivering personal service through coordinated teamwork is the backbone of our sales commitment. Our sales and logistics teams are connected at every stage of the process as we coordinate the movement and international delivery of trade products from one side of the globe to the other.
World trade commodity markets are constantly changing. We are in tune with the trends, keep our clients informed of them and adapt the way we source product in response to these changes. We are a solutions based organization whose business is built on our trading partner’s continued trust and support
A trader isn't always at home behind his desk. What does a trader's day really look like? What does he do in between preparing pro forma invoices, requests for letters of credit and shipping documents? Here's another behind-the-scenes peek, courtesy of George S., a Greek international trader.
A Day in the Life of a Greek international trader
- First hour: Read statistics printed overnight by the computer to see if each representative/agent has fulfilled his plans, and initiate changes if necessary.
- Work on the internet for one to two hours to see what inquiries have come in, then answer them personally or forward them to past or present clients who may be interested.
- Have short meeting with colleagues to see if assistance is needed, then support them or trouble-shoot.
- Look at the day's newspapers to see whether there's any movement within my industry where I should act fast.
- Take a coffee break.
- Look at the mail and handle or forward items.
- After lunch, take time to reflect on what has and what should have happened.
- Discuss problems and/or chances for the future with prospects and/or business partners.
- Look again at e-mail and the Web for news and new opportunities.
- At the end of the day, there should be about an hour to discuss again with colleagues how the day went and/or problems that came up.
- One or two evenings a week, attend business events or meetings with partners for discussion.
International trade is one of the hot industries of the new millennium. But it's not new. Think The Great Alexander or Marco Polo. Think the great caravans of the biblical age with their cargoes of silks and spices. Think even further back to prehistoric man trading shells and salt with distant tribes. Trade exists because one group or country has a supply of some commodity or merchandise that is in demand by another. And as the world becomes more and more technologically advanced, as we shift in subtle and not so subtle ways toward one-world modes of thought, international trade becomes more and more rewarding, both in terms of profit and personal satisfaction.
International trade allows people to pay less for products. Some areas of the world can manufacture products for less money. Other areas excel at producing high-end, innovative products. However, the cost savings and innovations provided by DWWC International Trade are widely believed that our customers around the world pay less as a result. Our international trade facilitates these savings.